Lunchtime is a very positive experience. Staff go the extra mile to transform the teaching space into a first-rate dining hall
We are a packed lunch school and a nut-free environment.
Children should be provided with a healthy hot or cold packed lunch.
- Please clearly label your child’s lunch box with their name.
- Please include a cool pack. Food safety guidelines state that food can safely be kept chilled below 8 degrees celsius for up to 12 hours. A sensible sized cool pack will do this until we eat lunch at 12.30pm.
- We actively encourage healthy eating habits: fizzy drinks, sweets and chocolate are not allowed.
- Food can be heated up in our school microwaves.
- Fresh drinking water is available at our school so parents/guardians don’t need to give their child a drink for lunch.
Allergies and special requirements
If your child has special dietary requirements or allergies, please let us know in writing.