The Children’s House hours
- Mornings only: 8.30am–12.30pm or 9.00am–12.30pm
- Morning and lunch: 8.30am–2.00pm or 9.00am–2.00pm
- Full day: 8.30am–3.00pm or 9.00am–3.00pm (After-school clubs: 3.00pm–4.00pm)
Grantham Farm hours
- Full day: 8.30am–3.00pm or 9.00am–3.00pm
After-school clubs are every day between 3.00pm–4.00pm.
We offer sport, yoga, art, craft construction and board games club. Please check the after-school timetable at the school reception for more information.
Earlier drop-off times are available by prior arrangement – please email us or call us on 0118 981 5821.
The minimum attendance depends on your child’s age.
- 2-year-old children: two mornings per week
- 3-year-olds: four mornings per week or the equivalent (16 hours)
- 4-year-olds: four mornings and two afternoons or the equivalent (21 hours)
- Grantham Farm: full-time (Year R children can attend for four full days if they still receive early years funding)